The Kentucky Derby has been over for a few months, but we're taking you all back with this Gin Mint Julep.
If you're looking for a classic Gin Cocktail with mint accent, look no further - we have you covered.
Here's what you need :
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2½ ounces gin
- crushed ice (CRUSHED!!)
- lime for the finish
How you mix it :
- Place mint leaves and simple syrup into the bottom of the cup
- Lightly muddle to release the mint oil
- FILL glass completely with crushed ice
- Pour gin over ice
- Add more crushed ice to top off
- Finish with lime wedge
- Lightly swirl and enjoy
- Lastly - let us know how it tastes!
Like this recipe? Share it with your friends and family.